In the course of using the Services or by communicating with us, RambleChat or its third party vendors will collect, use, disclose, store, process and transfer the following information:
- Account Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, payment information (if applicable), physical address, and business name, size and type. You will be requested to provide this information when you register for an account with RambleChat or request to use our Services.
- Chat Data: When you use our Services, we store and process data and information included in chat windows, chat rooms or other conversations and interactions through the Services. This information allows us to provide features such as chat transcripts and integrate the Services with other applications.
- Usage Data: We also collect information about the devices you use to access our Services. This information includes IP addresses, the type of browser and device from which the Services were accessed, other identifiers to your devices and the web page you visited before coming to our website. Depending on your settings, your devices may also transmit and we may collect location information. We also collect other data about your use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, interactions with the user interface to the Services, the frequency and size of data transfers and information you use to describe yourself.
- Other Information: We will collect any other information that you provide to us, including information relating to co-workers and your customers.
- Cookies: We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your user identification for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services and improving them based on that information. Cookies are also used for statistics that do not use your personal information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our Services may not function properly without cookies.